The Breeze will embark on the first road trip of the season late tonight, first to Toronto for a 4pm rematch of last Saturday’s Thriller, and then to Montréal for a 1pm Sunday afternoon showdown against a team who beat us both times in 2015 after we had swept them in 2014. It’s our turn again!
- Depart from DC at 2am Saturday morning
- Arrive at Varsity Stadium in Toronto at about 1pm
- Play the Toronto Rush at 4pm
- Depart from Toronto at 7pm
- Arrive at hotel in Montréal at about 1am Sunday morning
- Head to Percival-Molson stadium at 10am
- Play the Montréal Royal at 1pm
- Depart from Montréal at 4pm
- Arrive in DC at about 3am Monday morning
It’s our longest trip of the season, and we’re psyched and ready to take on these two strong Canadian teams! Although the games will not be streamed, you can follow the action on Twitter/@DCBGameday. Please post to social media and let us know you’re cheering for us from DC! You can tag our accounts on the various platforms, or just use #CatchTheBreeze.
Here’s how we stay loose as we prep for the trip…