It’s almost time for Opening Day! Sunday, April 10, 1:30pm. Gates open at 12:15pm. Indie Band the Radiographers & DJ Slusser will both be providing musical entertainment along with our great food, craft beer, and some tremendous ultimate frisbee vs the Ottawa Outlaws. $10 advance, $12.50 at game.
BUY TICKETS (Available through midnight Saturday, April 9)
See the Facebook Event
Opening Day 2016 vs Ottawa Outlaws
– Game time 1:30pm
– Gates open 12:15pm for band, concessions and youth clinic
– $5 pints of Atlas Brew Works craft beer
– Papa John’s Pizza and Smoking Kow BBQ
– $5 Meal Deals
– All Fans 12 & Under are admitted free of charge!
Tickets $10 advance; $12.50 on site
Sign up in advance via our ticket site for our free youth clinic and get a free youth game ticket (6-17 years of age).
LIVE BAND: The Radiographers
Live pre-game and halftime performances by College Park based Indie band The Radiographers… exploring the genres within indie music, challenging the meaning of “pop” and defining their own genre.
DJ SLUSS NESS
Alex Slusser, aka Sluss Ness Monstar , has been on the dance music scene since 2012 performing at DC’s hottest nightclubs including Eden and Café Asia, and he also headlines some of the biggest house parties in Arlington. He plays whatever keeps the crowd on their feet.http://www.slussness.com/
– < 1/2 mile from NOMA/Gallaudet Metro (Exit M St, go left on M)
– Ample free parking available on campus next to venue