The DC Breeze are pleased to announce the rostering and tryout process for the 2017 Season. The process will take place in two phases:
- An initial contract signings phase to take place throughout the Fall and Winter.
- An open tryout phase to take place in March 2017.
The initial contract signings phase will result in approximately 20 players added to the Breeze roster prior to the open tryout phase. These signings will be based on the performance of players from the 2016 Club Series and Breeze season, including players already under new or multi-year contracts as of this announcement.
- An optional 60-90 minute presentation and Q&A session hosted by Alex Ghesquiere (4x National Champion, 4x World Champion coach and player) as well as elite players from the 2017 Breeze roster. This session will be titled “Making the Jump to the Elite Level – Team Strategy and Individual Performance.”
- A 3-hour on-field tryout session consisting of drills and scrimmages, including players already named to the 2017 Breeze roster.
- Another optional 60-90 minute presentation and Q&A session hosted by Alex Ghesquiere. This session will be titled “Elite Team Strategy: Offense and Defense Fundamentals.”