UMBC Leads the first standings of the DC Breeze College Challenge — to see which college can get the most fans out to our game this weekend as we take on New York! Georgetown is a close 2nd, followed by GMU. All students get a big discount for college night, and the winning college gets free food and a lot more. TICKETS
The winner is the school with the most advance purchased tickets. Here are the details (originally posted here):
May 7 Is College Competition Night!
All College Students Get…
– Advance discount of only $7 general admission (44% off the gate price) with your promo code; or
– Walk-up discount of only $10 general admission w/ valid college ID (20% off the gate price)
– 20% off all Breeze Merchandise at this game only with your valid college ID
– Callouts of your group by our PA announcer and hype men throughout the game
The Winning College Gets…
– FREE large Papa John’s cheese or pepperoni pizzas at the game for every 5 advance tickets purchased (up to 6 free pizzas).
– Photos of your entire group with all the Breeze players after the game
– We’ll also capture a video of you and the entire Breeze team chanting your favorite college cheer and plaster it all over social media to promote your school and its Ultimate team.
– Lots of other love on web and social media for being the most spirited and supportive college around for the DC Breeze!
How To Win The Competition…
– Get your promo code from your college Ultimate team captains (or below)
– Buy advance tickets online here: TICKETS
– The college with the most advance online tickets purchased using their promo code by Noon May 7 wins the contest.
– In the event of a tie, the winner will be whichever school bought their last ticket earlier.
Colleges Entered So Far:
American University (AU16)
George Mason (GMU16)
George Washington (GWU16)
[Not listed? Contact us!]