Georgetown has risen up to a virtual tie with UMBC in the 2nd standings released for the DC Breeze College Challenge — to see which college can get the most fans out to our game this weekend as we take on New York for free pizza at the game and other perks! GWU is not far behind in 3rd place, followed by GMU. All students get a big discount for college night, and the winning college gets free food and a lot more. TICKETS
The winner is the school with the most advance purchased tickets. Here are the details (originally posted here):
May 7 Is College Competition Night!
All College Students Get…
– Advance discount of only $7 general admission (44% off the gate price) with your promo code; or
– Walk-up discount of only $10 general admission w/ valid college ID (20% off the gate price)
– 20% off all Breeze Merchandise at this game only with your valid college ID
– Callouts of your group by our PA announcer and hype men throughout the game
The Winning College Gets…
– FREE large Papa John’s cheese or pepperoni pizzas at the game for every 5 advance tickets purchased (up to 6 free pizzas).
– Photos of your entire group with all the Breeze players after the game
– We’ll also capture a video of you and the entire Breeze team chanting your favorite college cheer and plaster it all over social media to promote your school and its Ultimate team.
– Lots of other love on web and social media for being the most spirited and supportive college around for the DC Breeze!
How To Win The Competition…
– Get your promo code from your college Ultimate team captains (or below)
– Buy advance tickets online here: TICKETS
– The college with the most advance online tickets purchased using their promo code by Noon May 7 wins the contest.
– In the event of a tie, the winner will be whichever school bought their last ticket earlier.
Colleges Entered So Far:
American University (AU16)
George Mason (GMU16)
George Washington (GWU16)
[Not listed? Contact us!]