This is it. The final regular season meeting with the 4-time defending division champs. The Breeze beat them 32-21 on Opening Day, then the Rush took care of business with authority May 13, 26-20 in Toronto. In fact, the last 5 contests between these two teams have gone to the home team, and the Breeze are fixing to keep that streak alive for at least one more game. Fan support is key! Please come out and support us in this critical match up at historic Gallaudet University.
Only a half-game separates the two teams in the standings, with Toronto (6-2) in front of the Breeze (6-3) in the battle for first place and home field advantage in the AUDL East playoffs.
PRO ULTIMATE FRISBEE
DC Breeze vs Toronto Rush
– Game time 2:00pm
– Tickets $10 advance (until 9am Sunday); $14.00 at the gate
– All Fans 12 & Under are admitted free of charge!
– Gates open 1 hour, 15 min early for music and concessions
– Youth clinic starts 1 hour, 30 min prior to game time
– Live Music: Local power trio It’s Kinda Personal, pregame and halftime
– DJ Sluss Ness (below) will be playing tunes throughout the game
– $5 pints of Port City craft beer
– Papa John’s Pizza & $5 Meal Deals
– < 1/2 mile from NOMA/Gallaudet Metro (Exit M St, go left on M)
– Sorry, no outside food or drinks allowed in the venue
– No Pets Please, by order of Gallaudet University
– Ample free parking available on campus*
*SPECIAL NOTE: Our usual Gallaudet parking deck & garage next to the stadium is closed for maintenance for the remainder of the season, but students and staff have gone home for the summer, so please park in the large garage — simply continue on the road past the field until it veers left, and you’ll see the parking garage.
Sign up in advance via our ticket site for our free American Ultimate Academy youth clinic and get a free youth game ticket (6-17 years of age, limited availability). Registration $0 + $1 service fee where you buy tickets.
We proudly welcome our charity of the game June 11, the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the National Capital Area. We will be hosting as many ‘bigs and littles’ as can make it out to enjoy the festivities and see some great Ultimate!
IT’S KINDA PERSONAL
Its Kinda Personal emerged from the Northern Virginia live music scene to become a power trio that can deliver music for any event from dinner parties to sporting events, to a good ol’ fashion rock n roll show. Born from the mind of drummer Chase Steinberger. joined later by bassist Avi Walter and multi-instrumentalist/vocalist Stephanie Kaiser, the group has an extended history of playing top 40, rock, metal, jazz, and funk for audiences of musicians and music lovers alike. The quality of their performances is never in question, but like a box of chocolates, you never know what flavor you’re gonna get.”
DJ SLUSS NESS
Alex Slusser, aka Sluss Ness Monstar , has been on the dance music scene since 2012 performing at DC’s hottest nightclubs including Eden and Café Asia, and he also headlines some of the biggest house parties in Arlington. He plays whatever keeps the crowd on their feet.http://www.slussness.com/